Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kentro

Dont ask me wat an Kentro means...since my frnds V n N used an 'Intro' and an 'Outro' in their inaugural post n this bang-up blog started by us, i thought of starting with something rhyming to those..:) I consider myself lucky to have introduced Mr.Muttley to my 3 friends - V , N and a Big A ( :) ) without which this blog wudnt have existed ( Thanks to me that we 4 bad guys cud contribute something momentous to the ' www ' ). I wish this becomes a revolution and a new character be born in the comic world. I doubt whether Mr Mutt can be called a comic character r an 'alien' character since i dont think he deserves to be called as a complete human...something really missing in him...hmm... So this is a combined effort of bringing in light some the incidents
( only real stories are written here ) associated wid our Mutt..Hope all readers thoroughly enjoy this blog...



Regards,
-- A
TEAM KAYOZ

No comments:

Post a Comment